Mortgage Brokering

Mortgage Brokering industry
[Maintenance]  Due to scheduled maintenance, Licensing Link and the Licensed Mortgage Brokering Representatives Listings will be unavailable from 6:00 p.m. on October 25, 2019 to 6:00 a.m. on October 28, 2019. FSRA apologizes for any inconvenience.


All Mortgage Brokerages, Administrators, Brokers and Agents need to be licensed with the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) in order to conduct mortgage brokering business in Ontario. It is important for licensed individuals and businesses to understand and comply with the Act and its regulations .

Follow FSCO on social media  

Outage  Scheduled Online Service Disruption Notice
Please consult our outage schedule for more details.